If I had 50% more courage what would I do differently? It’s an interestingly effective way of noticing where in life we might allow ourselves to do more of what we really would like to do but hold ourselves back. Here’s a few off the top of my head
– I would do more practical live exercises with my clients during sessions
– I would have more direct conversations with friends about what I am experiencing. I’d stop saying things just to make conversation and be quiet if there’s nothing to say.
– I would allow more silences with clients during conversations and become comfortable with those
– I would worry much less and just trust my ability to handle whatever happens.
– I would allow myself to be happier for longer